Konga a leading Nigeria’s online store introduced a secure payment platform on their site last year about June, it’s called Kongapay, this is to ensure that customers are secured shopping online on Konga, the new development is that Konga has taken this to another level by extending the services of Kongapay to other non-customers.
As part of Konga’s vision to be the engine of trade and commerce in Africa, and be at the forefront of industry development, Konga officially launched KongaPay commercially yesterday, the 26th of April.
You’ve all been a part of the KongaPay evolution from being a payment solution for customers on Konga.com, to paying utility bills and finally, becoming a financial catalyst for trade and commerce for businesses and customers in Nigeria.
What exactly is new about the fully loaded KongaPay?
Beyond being an e-commerce payment option on konga.com, KongaPay now allows buyers and sellers both offline and online to perform seamless and secure payment transactions anytime.
KongaPay currently has partnered with other businesses and e-commerce platforms to provide a safe, swift and secure payment solution for their businesses. Customers and businesses will be able to choose the KongaPay payment option for transactions online at Fashpa.com, Printivo.com, Paylater, Dealdey, Iroko, Instagram stores, lightup.com.ng and offline shops and stores such as Café Neo (10% Discount) , City Dia and select Mr Biggs Outlets(10% Discount).
Some of the unique features of KongaPay include:
1. Fast & easy one-time signup at no charge to you.
2. Link your debit cards and bank accounts for seamless transfers and payments.
3. Pay with just your phone number and 4-digit PIN.
4. Set up payment subscriptions and recurring payments.
5. Forget long-winded transfers, just send money to a phone number.
6. Make airtime and cable TV payments.
7. Pay offline. Just show your QR code or enter your (KongaPay registered) phone number at any participating store.
8. Share your payment QR codes of sales Items on Social Media (me-Commerce).
Do you know KongaPay is the first payment solution in the world to entrench these collective solutions into one product? That is a buig Kudos to the Konga team. Also, for me, this reaffirms Konga’s position as the development leader in its industry and its commitment to further deepen the ecosystem.
Visit www.kongapay.com and see document attached to find out more about Nigeria’s foremost payment solution proudly poweredShare This